If you would like to know under which conditions our pure Siberian kittens are delivered to you, keep on reading:
- The kittens are delivered with 12 weeks (those having to take a flight will be delivered with 15-16 weeks due to additionally required vaccines). In any case, we are flexible upon your availability, if the situation requires it.
- Each kitten is delivered with its official and recognized WCF pedigree, where the latest generations and titles are certified. For us, the pedigree is a lot more than a collection of titles. Our search for the pure siberian cat is what brought us to search for exceptional pedigrees, avoiding mixes with other breeds for the last 15 generations, keeping the lowest possible inbreeding, etc…
- Our kitten are delivered fully vaccinated and with a passport in case the kittens have to travel by plane. An additional vaccination dose is recommended, though, as cases have appeared where the first dose was not useful because of antibodies from the mum in the kittens blood circulation.
- Both parents are tested genetically against important illnesses, such as: (PKD (polycystic kidney disease), HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus), FeLV (feline leukemia virus). The kitten can be also analyzed, if requested.
- Non-breeding kittens (pets) will be delivered neutered.
- All our kitten are having an identification chip, which will be transferred to the new owner by the local vet.
- Our small Siberians will be delivered with some of their food and their favourite toy. This way we try to minimize the re-homing stress.